This corporate membership category includes companies and organizations that (1) seek to develop, integrate, and/or supply OMAC compliant systems and components, and/or (2) gather, analyze, and disseminate business and technology information on OMAC technologies.
New and renewing End User & Original Equipment Manufacturer annual membership fees are $2,900 (annual sales >$50 million); $1,900 (annual sales of $5.0 to $50 million); $900 (annual sales under $5 million) for a one-year period.
Term of Membership:
Memberships are for a one-year period beginning on the day the invoice payment is received by OMAC.
Benefits during the membership year:
- Access to OMAC Workgroups via direct introduction to Workgroup Chairs
- 20% company employee discount to all OMAC conferences and symposiums
- Company logo listed on OMAC website and link to company website
- One seat on the OMAC technical advisory board (TAB)
- Set number of free OMAC Individual Memberships (valued at $100 each) for your employees
- Large Company: Up to 30 Individual Memberships (A $3,000 value!)
- Small Company: Up to 15 Individual Memberships (A $1,500 value!)
- Listing as an OMAC Corporate Member on OMAC mailings and promotions (where appropriate)
- Access to OMAC best practices and technical guidelines (e.g. OPW Packaging Guidelines, MUGSecure Best Practices)
- Opportunity to post an organizational article in the OMAC Update newsletter.
- Use of the OMAC and OMAC workgroup logos